Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp not booting

Hey,

So I had a couple issues with windows a couple days ago, so I decided to do a fresh install of bootcamp. I ran into a couple problems with bootcamp again during install and long story short ended up reinstalling macOS from complete scratch. I’ve now tried to install bootcamp a couple times. It works fine up until bootcamp installs all the drivers on the windows side. It install fine and then says to restart. Once I restart it then boots into safe mode for some reason. Troubleshooting for windows doesn’t give anything, so I continued to Windows. It then gets stuck in a restart loop. Any help would be appreciated

Posted on May 27, 2018 8:05 AM

Similar questions

15 replies

Jun 16, 2018 1:33 PM in response to Loner T

Hi, so the problem has reappeared. I have done an SMC and NVRAM reset multiple times. I have tried windows startup repair, windows reset. Also tried wiping windows and reinstalling through bootcamp. Each of them work for one startup. The next time I start windows I get the blue recovery screen, with the repair options. If I continue to windows then a blue error screen appears with Clock_Watchdog_Timeout. I have updated every driver I can in case of a faulty driver but none of it works. Any help would be very appreciated, thanks.

Bootcamp not booting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.