Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m now as of today on my second Apple 3 series watch and I’m having the same issue I had last week. Music pauses abruptly ONLY when playing from watch plays continuously and just fine through phone play list. This is beyond frustrating!!!

I have both watched now for a combined 13 days and samething. I’m very upset being that my soul purpose for getting the watch was so that I could have cellular service and enjoy my music during a workout or casual time at my work place. I’m a maritime worker so the watch is ideal for my line of work. I’m unable to rep its benefits because of this issue PLEASE CORRECT APPLE!

Posted on May 27, 2018 10:07 PM

There are no replies.

I’m now as of today on my second Apple 3 series watch and I’m having the same issue I had last week. Music pauses abruptly ONLY when playing from watch plays continuously and just fine through phone play list. This is beyond frustrating!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.