Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After 3months of usage my SE’s Battery Health Capacity is 97%, Is it okay????

Can I get free battery replacement in India if battery health goes under 75%???

Posted on May 28, 2018 4:36 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 8:41 AM in response to 97_akshay

Hey 97_akshay,

It's great to keep an eye on the battery health of your iPhone. I'd be glad to provide information on battery capacity.

This article will contain all the information needed about the maximum capacity and what it means on your iPhone:

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

This section here in particular within the above article will be the info you need:

Your battery's maximum capacity

The Battery Health screen includes information on maximum battery capacity and peak performance capability.

Maximum battery capacity measures the device battery capacity relative to when it was new. Batteries will start at 100% when first activated and will have lower capacity as the battery chemically ages which may result in fewer hours of usage between charges.

A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions. The one-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers battery service for a charge. Learn more about charge cycles.

If you're having issues with your battery life, continue at the bottom of that page:

Getting further assistance

If your device performance has been impacted by an aged battery and you would like to get help with a battery replacement, contact Apple Support for service options.

Learn more about battery service and recycling.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.