Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Troubleshooting: "Updating calendars..." message

My calendar has gone blank (all entries are gone) and there's a pop-up saying "Updating calendars..." It has been like that for about 30 minutes now. Anyone know what that means?

PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.3.9)

Posted on May 28, 2018 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2018 6:54 PM

Good morning RolandJX10!

It sounds like your Calendar app is stuck on updating. I'll be happy to provide some insight about this.

Have you restarted or checked your internet connection? It sounds as though the Calendar may be having trouble connecting to the calendar account. If you've already tried restarting and if your internet connection is fine, try refreshing the calendars by going to View > Refresh Calendars.

Here's some more info: Refresh calendars on Mac - Apple Support

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2018 6:54 PM in response to RolandJX10

Good morning RolandJX10!

It sounds like your Calendar app is stuck on updating. I'll be happy to provide some insight about this.

Have you restarted or checked your internet connection? It sounds as though the Calendar may be having trouble connecting to the calendar account. If you've already tried restarting and if your internet connection is fine, try refreshing the calendars by going to View > Refresh Calendars.

Here's some more info: Refresh calendars on Mac - Apple Support

Cheers!

Troubleshooting: "Updating calendars..." message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.