Question: iMessages Are Blank
The CEO's wife emailed me today to say she can't use iMessages on her phone because they are all blank. She look a screen shot and sure enough, nothing is showing up...
It shows 7 unread messages though:
Troubleshooting Steps So-Far:
- Closed out iMessages and Started Again.
- Turned iMessages Off and Back On.
- Turned Phone off and Back On
- Applied All available Updates
- Did a hard/soft reset (not factory reset)
- Made sure they were not out of local storage.
The only change they made over the weekend was installing Fitbit to use with an Alta. I've asked them to uninstall that but haven't heard back from them as of yet.
They are in an other state, so I can't support this issue hands on. Any other suggestions?