Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad is connected to wifi, but won’t load anything.

So, I connected my iPad to wifi, and it won’t load anything. I have tried everything. My iPhone works on the WiFi but not the iPad. I tried ‘Reset Network Settings’ and it didn’t work. Please help 😭

Posted on May 29, 2018 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2018 9:44 AM

Hello Ellajanewv,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that your iPad will not connect to Wi-Fi even though your iPhone does connect to the same Wi-Fi network without issue. Does your iPad connect to other Wi-Fi networks? The following article has steps which may help resolve this type of issue:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Best Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2018 9:44 AM in response to Ellajanewv

Hello Ellajanewv,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that your iPad will not connect to Wi-Fi even though your iPhone does connect to the same Wi-Fi network without issue. Does your iPad connect to other Wi-Fi networks? The following article has steps which may help resolve this type of issue:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Best Regards.

iPad is connected to wifi, but won’t load anything.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.