Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Charging Issue

Hi, My iphone X takes too much time to get fully charged at least 6 hrs whether it is at 60-68%. And I use the same charger nd same power source in my Iphone 6 and its get charged full in just an hour....please help me out frm this also I updated current version in my Iphone X so is this the cause of my issue???

Posted on May 30, 2018 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2018 6:23 PM

Ok, time to Contact Apple Support and arrange to get your phone inspected. If there’s a hardware problem iPhone X is still less than 12 months old so there is a good chance it could be under warranty.

4 replies

May 30, 2018 9:49 AM in response to dhruvfromahmedabad

Are you using the genuine Apple charging cable and USB supply provided with your iPhone X? Test with a different Lightning cable and supply (from your iPhone 6?) and compare the results. Check the markings on the charger which will tell you the maximum current the device can supply.

Also remember your iPhone 6 is now becoming older, and it may be operating with reduced battery capacity so it appears to charge faster than expected.

iPhone X Charging Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.