Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp is not working today for me

Yesterday I was receiving all notifications on the iWatch and today the app isn‘t available for the iWatch and I‘m not receiving notifications or being able to read my WhatsApp messages on the iWatch.

Someone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Posted on May 31, 2018 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2018 11:11 PM

If you didn’t already get the recent software updates to iOS 11.4 and WatchOS 4.3, the new versions may help clear your problem. Equally, if you already upgraded, consider whether the time the failure started might align with the upgrade. You should also check for recent WhatsApp updates on the App Store.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2018 11:11 PM in response to Acilu

If you didn’t already get the recent software updates to iOS 11.4 and WatchOS 4.3, the new versions may help clear your problem. Equally, if you already upgraded, consider whether the time the failure started might align with the upgrade. You should also check for recent WhatsApp updates on the App Store.

WhatsApp is not working today for me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.