Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix show icons all grey in AppleTV ...

AppleTV seems to have recently updated to latest firmware, and now Netflix is broken. All the icons are just grey. I can scroll between the boxes, and see the show text and even play them, but the pictures of the shows is just not updating.

Using Apple TV 4th gen (the one with Siri remote). I even did a full reset with download OS.. waited 10 mins.. no change.

Any suggestions? Anyone else getting this problem?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 1, 2018 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2018 6:59 PM

I figured it out! I was having the exact same issue on my macbook pro using chrome. It was the DNS server of my ISP. For some reason it was not resolving correctly the Netflix posters! I switch to Google's DNS servers and the problem went away. I called the ISP and told them something was wrong with their DNS servers. 🙂

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2018 6:59 PM in response to vazandrew

I figured it out! I was having the exact same issue on my macbook pro using chrome. It was the DNS server of my ISP. For some reason it was not resolving correctly the Netflix posters! I switch to Google's DNS servers and the problem went away. I called the ISP and told them something was wrong with their DNS servers. 🙂

Netflix show icons all grey in AppleTV ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.