Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

invalid signature

Every time I try to download the newest update it aborts saying the itunes has an invalid signature. I have a windows10 version 64 bit.

Windows 10, 64bit

Posted on Jun 2, 2018 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2018 10:49 AM

Hey, Samer,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand you are unable to update iTunes on your Windows 10 PC. When you try, you get an error message indicating iTunes has an 'invalid signature'. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend using the steps outlined in If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support , which can help with issues updating or installing iTunes.

Have a lovely day!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2018 10:49 AM in response to samer38

Hey, Samer,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand you are unable to update iTunes on your Windows 10 PC. When you try, you get an error message indicating iTunes has an 'invalid signature'. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend using the steps outlined in If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support , which can help with issues updating or installing iTunes.

Have a lovely day!

invalid signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.