Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I make a Genius Bar appointment online anymore?

I am so frustrated! Why can't I make a Genius Bar appointment online anymore? Horrible service. Why do I have to visit the store in person to make an appointment for 3 days ahead. Makes no sense at all.

Posted on Jun 3, 2018 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2018 9:07 PM

Yes, you can. I've done it repeatedly. You must go through their triage process though (Apple support > what's the problem > etc). You need to pick a hardware problem - something that will invariably result in options to either call or take it in for service. Once you choose to take it in, the Genius Bar option should be available. FWIW, they've been exceptionally busy lately with the iPhone battery replacements, so, depending on your store, you may or may not get an appointment within 3 days.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2018 9:07 PM in response to nanasoong2461

Yes, you can. I've done it repeatedly. You must go through their triage process though (Apple support > what's the problem > etc). You need to pick a hardware problem - something that will invariably result in options to either call or take it in for service. Once you choose to take it in, the Genius Bar option should be available. FWIW, they've been exceptionally busy lately with the iPhone battery replacements, so, depending on your store, you may or may not get an appointment within 3 days.

Why can't I make a Genius Bar appointment online anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.