Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sort my reminder list on iOs (as it is possible in the Mac version)?

How can I sort my reminder list on iOS? Or why can I not sort my reminder list? This cannot be so difficult right??

It is possible on the Mac.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4, Reminders

Posted on Jun 6, 2018 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2018 4:58 AM

Okay, thanks T3vi, but I am actually looking for the "simple" Sort by Creation Date feature that is available in OSX and so it seems not to be in IOS. All my new items are now at the bottom of my lists and I need them to appear at the top and I am very keen on doing this manually every time I add a reminder ("too much work").

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2018 4:58 AM in response to T3vi

Okay, thanks T3vi, but I am actually looking for the "simple" Sort by Creation Date feature that is available in OSX and so it seems not to be in IOS. All my new items are now at the bottom of my lists and I need them to appear at the top and I am very keen on doing this manually every time I add a reminder ("too much work").

Jun 17, 2018 4:51 AM in response to __EESC__

This is what I do on my iPad to organize my Reminder lists: I scroll down to the bottom of my lists. At the very bottom, I have two options: Add List and Edit. By selecting Edit, I can either delete a list (by clicking on the red circle with the line through it) or I can hold down the three lines that are beside a specific list and drag it to a convenient location. Then I click done.

How do I sort my reminder list on iOs (as it is possible in the Mac version)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.