Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset an iCloud data?

Hey, All!

I have a problem with my iCloud storage. iCloud Drive is empty (no files), but iPhone, iPad, Mac and iCloud.com also show, that iCloud Drive is full. I tried to reset all data but saw just restore options.

Could you help me to reset my storage?

Posted on Jun 11, 2018 12:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2018 9:23 AM

See this article iCloud: Remove an iOS device backup from iCloud

You can free up iCloud storage space by deleting the entire iCloud backup for an iOS device, such as a device you no longer own. If you’re restoring a device from an iCloud backup, you must wait until the restore operation is finished before you can delete the backup.

Read these articles Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photo Library and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2018 9:23 AM in response to and_and_andrew

See this article iCloud: Remove an iOS device backup from iCloud

You can free up iCloud storage space by deleting the entire iCloud backup for an iOS device, such as a device you no longer own. If you’re restoring a device from an iCloud backup, you must wait until the restore operation is finished before you can delete the backup.

Read these articles Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photo Library and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

Jun 12, 2018 11:44 AM in response to and_and_andrew

What does System Preferences/iCloud/Manage show for Documents? Have you tried signing out of iCloud and back in? If your iCloud Storage is showing full, but System Preferences doesn't show any data, other people have posted similar problems and after contacting iCloud support, found it was a server problem. iCloud support reset everything. You may have to politely ask for a level 2 person.

You may have to try twice.

iCloud Support

How to reset an iCloud data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.