Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Cannot Reset Security Questions We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions."

All I was asked was for my password. (In step 5 below)

So how am I supposed to reset my security questions if I my password isn't enough to get to further questions and there aren't any other options to choose from to re-do them. Frustrating. Direct contact to Apple has not been help either.

Reset your security questions

1. Go to iforgot.apple.com.
  2. Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
  3. Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
  4. Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
  5. Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity. The information you’re asked to provide may vary based on your account details and other factors. If you don't get any options to verify your identity, you can't reset your security questions at this time.
  6. Choose new security questions and answers and select Continue. See our tips for choosing security questions and keeping your account secure.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on Jun 15, 2018 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2018 11:20 AM

They copied and pasted the directions like I did in this post. 😐 And then never replied after when I indicated I had done this already and was stonewalled.

I've never needed them so I don't recall what questions I even chose, let alone the answers to them. So I need to update for when the time comes I do. :/

Hopefully the attachments stick that I put to this post.

One is what I get after signing in and clicking on "reset security questions" and then when I go to Apple Support and click on the link to get help, the second screen is all I get. Which is strange.

User uploaded file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2018 11:20 AM in response to Eric Root

They copied and pasted the directions like I did in this post. 😐 And then never replied after when I indicated I had done this already and was stonewalled.

I've never needed them so I don't recall what questions I even chose, let alone the answers to them. So I need to update for when the time comes I do. :/

Hopefully the attachments stick that I put to this post.

One is what I get after signing in and clicking on "reset security questions" and then when I go to Apple Support and click on the link to get help, the second screen is all I get. Which is strange.

User uploaded file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------

User uploaded file

"Cannot Reset Security Questions We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.