Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glitchy 11.4

iPhone SE, version: 11.4 (15F79)

ever since i downloaded the Ed the new iOS 11.4 my phone glitches all the time. Most of my social media apps will crash or when I try to open them simply zoom in close to the app logo. Sometime the home button refuses to work and I have to close the screen and reopen in it to get it to work. My boyfriend has the same version on the iPhone 6s and his has similar glitches. I also have trouble scrolling through pages accross all apps almost as if the touch screen is broken as if it’s fegustering pressure at different points on the screen at the same time, but when I turn it off and on again it works.

Is anyone else experiences glitches like this? I have never had a problem so far with iOS at all so feeling pretty lucky this is the first time but it’s super frustrating please help!

iPhone SE, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 16, 2018 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2018 12:57 PM

I assume you haven't done any troubleshooting yet, so here's what you should try:

• Restart the phone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  • Kill all of the apps on the quick launch screen: Press HOME, wait 1 second. Double press HOME. Kill each app by swiping up on it. When done with everything except the Home screen image, press HOME again, and restart the phone again.

One or the other of these will probably fix it. If not try the first of these, then the second if the first doesn't fix it:

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2018 12:57 PM in response to Tandory

I assume you haven't done any troubleshooting yet, so here's what you should try:

• Restart the phone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  • Kill all of the apps on the quick launch screen: Press HOME, wait 1 second. Double press HOME. Kill each app by swiping up on it. When done with everything except the Home screen image, press HOME again, and restart the phone again.

One or the other of these will probably fix it. If not try the first of these, then the second if the first doesn't fix it:

Glitchy 11.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.