Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi not workin wit new iOS 11.4 update ( iPhone 7 Plus )

WiFi signal is available but no connection or internet access and lagging while browsing all was good with my iPhone just before iOS 11.4 update

I always has to convert to 4G to be able to have internet access

i tried every thing from resetting my phone and my router but no use still the problem exists

please review the new update and heal this glitch

Posted on Jun 17, 2018 3:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2018 3:34 AM

Wi-Fi is working with my iPhone 6, 6s, 6s Plus, 7 and 8 Plus with iOS 11.4 and many other millions iPhone users (FYI: Apple sells > 40 millions iPhone every 3 months and there are more than 75% have update to iOS 11.4)

Maybe it's your iPhone that has a glitch or you Wi-Fi router.

Read here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2018 3:34 AM in response to A—S———

Wi-Fi is working with my iPhone 6, 6s, 6s Plus, 7 and 8 Plus with iOS 11.4 and many other millions iPhone users (FYI: Apple sells > 40 millions iPhone every 3 months and there are more than 75% have update to iOS 11.4)

Maybe it's your iPhone that has a glitch or you Wi-Fi router.

Read here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

WiFi not workin wit new iOS 11.4 update ( iPhone 7 Plus )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.