Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remote management username and password require

My toddler kid tried 10 times wrong password on iphone x at my absent. My all data erased and set automatically to fresh start like brand new. I didn't make any new backup. and for process during a new start up phone asks remote management username and password. kindly help me how to get username and password. also help me how to get back my precious data.

i waiting ur reply

regards

sohail saleem

iPhone X, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 17, 2018 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2018 5:51 PM

If you didn't back it up your data is gone forever. There is no such thing as remote management, unless your phone was issued by a business or school. If it was you will need to contact the IT department. Could it be asking for Activation Lock? If so, it needs the Apple ID and password of the person who enabled Find my iPhone. See: iCloud: Find My iPhone Activation Lock

Something to keep in mind for the future. If you turn on iCloud Backups, and leave the phone connected to power and Wi-Fi overnight the phone will back up automatically every day.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2018 5:51 PM in response to anmol1252

If you didn't back it up your data is gone forever. There is no such thing as remote management, unless your phone was issued by a business or school. If it was you will need to contact the IT department. Could it be asking for Activation Lock? If so, it needs the Apple ID and password of the person who enabled Find my iPhone. See: iCloud: Find My iPhone Activation Lock

Something to keep in mind for the future. If you turn on iCloud Backups, and leave the phone connected to power and Wi-Fi overnight the phone will back up automatically every day.

remote management username and password require

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.