Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Remove Subscribed to Calendar from Calendar App

Model: iPhone 8+ (MQ992LL/A)

iOS Version: 11.4.1 (15G5072a)

I have a calendar that is showing up in my Calendar app that I would like to remove but am unable to do so. It is showing up under the "Other" calendars as "US Holidays" in my Calendar app as seen below:

User uploaded file

When I click on this calendar's "i" option, there is no button to "unsubscribe" or "delete"...

User uploaded file

After trying to remove it from my Calendar app, I went into "Settings -> Accounts & Passwords" to see what account the calendar might be associated with. I went through all of my accounts, individually deleting them on by one to see if the US Holiday calendar would disappear. Unfortunately even after deleting the various accounts calendars, the subscribed US Holiday calendar is still showing up.

User uploaded file

Finally I went to the "Fetch New Data" section of the "Accounts & Passwords" settings and found two calendars in there that do not show up under my accounts. One is called "Holiday Calendar" and the other is called "Tyler Bond".

User uploaded file

How do I identify what account these calendars are associated with and how do I go about removing them from my device? I have tried everything I can think of and yet they are still showing up on my phone...

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.4, Using Apple Public Beta (15G5072a)

Posted on Jun 19, 2018 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2018 8:27 AM

Use iCloud calendar subscriptions - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Unable to Remove Subscribed to Calendar from Calendar App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.