Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connections to host p03-imap.mail.me.com on the default ports failed.

My apple mail stopped working on my iMac but works perfectly well on my phone. HELP!

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), iOS 10.1.1, iOS10.13.4

Posted on Jun 20, 2018 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2018 6:15 PM

Can't get email on my iCloud account. Running MacBook Pro, 10.13.5. Connections to host p44-imap.mail.me.com on the default ports failed. I cant get email from my iCloud email account on my mac (but I DO get the mail on my iPad and iPhone). The "mail server settings" link doesnt appear relevant, since on my Mac, for iCloud, there does not seem to be any options for detailed server settings - it tries to do everything automatically, so you cant choose ports, etc. Is there someplace where you can mess with these settings for iCloud?? I can do it for all my other email servers, but not i Cloud.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2018 6:15 PM in response to tygb

Can't get email on my iCloud account. Running MacBook Pro, 10.13.5. Connections to host p44-imap.mail.me.com on the default ports failed. I cant get email from my iCloud email account on my mac (but I DO get the mail on my iPad and iPhone). The "mail server settings" link doesnt appear relevant, since on my Mac, for iCloud, there does not seem to be any options for detailed server settings - it tries to do everything automatically, so you cant choose ports, etc. Is there someplace where you can mess with these settings for iCloud?? I can do it for all my other email servers, but not i Cloud.

Connections to host p03-imap.mail.me.com on the default ports failed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.