Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

poor service

I have bought a iPhone 8 plus in Holland in december 2017. Last week the screen came up, whilst on holiday in Spain. I called with the apple service in Holland. The only way for me to get the phone repaired was waiting for almost a week for an appointment in Alicante (85km away from my holiday home). I was told that the phone would be repaired while waiting, or they would change the phone. Coming there today, i was told that they had to order a new battery, this will take an extra week, and there is no way that they can change the phone, since this was only a service point. I can go to valencia, which is 120 km away from my holiday home, but i have to wait until the 26 th off june!!! What kind off a service is this? 2 weeks without a telephone, which is used for our business. Today i spend 4 hours to go to Alicante, next week i have to go again. Very very unhappy!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 20, 2018 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2018 8:43 AM

You are not addressing Apple here, this is a user to user technical support forum. If you wish to share your thoughts with Apple, use their feedback link here, http://www.apple.com/feedback

Similar questions

2 replies

poor service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.