Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game App purchase that never saw

How can I cancel an in-game purchase for a game I don’t have. Not sure if it is a scam or what. I just saw this in junk mail. The invoice date from this is 26 May 2018. I never downloaded the game called Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. Receipt shows for 5000 diamonds @ S$ 148.98. The Order ID is MSKNL12T55. Has a Doc# and says was purchased from iPhone Rido

Posted on Jun 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2018 10:50 PM

Does the email contain your billing address from the iTunes account ?

To check an email :

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2018 10:50 PM in response to ashadowinthenite

Does the email contain your billing address from the iTunes account ?

To check an email :

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Game App purchase that never saw

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.