Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This Apple ID has not yet been used with the App Store.

I just created a new Apple ID. I am trying to install my first app. I have set up both a billing and a shipping address but I keep receiving the same message "This Apple ID has not yet been used with the App Store.".

When I click Review all I get is a blank page on the App Store.

Can anyone help?

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.5)

Posted on Jun 21, 2018 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2018 5:42 AM

The App Store will have Terms of Service that you will have to agree to. I suppose that is what the Review link is for. If you are getting a blank page, then the page will not load, which could be a temporary server side issue, but more likely, content may be blocked on your side of the internet. Make sure your router and Mac allow this network traffic to go through the firewall(s).

When using the App Store app, log in before trying to get any app.

Try logging into iTunes with the same account.

Try appleid.apple.com and review the information there (billing address + payment method). If you have a card on file, also supply the expiration date and CVV/CVC/security code. If the e-mail address still needs to be verified, then you can request that here, too.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2018 5:42 AM in response to kostasurw

The App Store will have Terms of Service that you will have to agree to. I suppose that is what the Review link is for. If you are getting a blank page, then the page will not load, which could be a temporary server side issue, but more likely, content may be blocked on your side of the internet. Make sure your router and Mac allow this network traffic to go through the firewall(s).

When using the App Store app, log in before trying to get any app.

Try logging into iTunes with the same account.

Try appleid.apple.com and review the information there (billing address + payment method). If you have a card on file, also supply the expiration date and CVV/CVC/security code. If the e-mail address still needs to be verified, then you can request that here, too.

This Apple ID has not yet been used with the App Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.