Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working

i can play old songs in library, but I can not delete them or download and new songs or even make a new playlist?!

Posted on Jun 26, 2018 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2018 7:14 AM

Hi Simpkinssam,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are having an issue playing and deleting songs, downloading, and making a playlist in Apple Music. I can help.

First, let's make sure that everything is good with your iCloud Music Library. Please follow the steps in this support article for your issues: Get help with iCloud Music Library .

If you still have an issue after that, let's make sure that the Music app isn't the issue. You can delete the Music app and reinstall it from the App Store: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch .

Once you've done both, please reply back to me if you're still experiencing the same issues.

Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2018 7:14 AM in response to Simpkinssam

Hi Simpkinssam,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are having an issue playing and deleting songs, downloading, and making a playlist in Apple Music. I can help.

First, let's make sure that everything is good with your iCloud Music Library. Please follow the steps in this support article for your issues: Get help with iCloud Music Library .

If you still have an issue after that, let's make sure that the Music app isn't the issue. You can delete the Music app and reinstall it from the App Store: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch .

Once you've done both, please reply back to me if you're still experiencing the same issues.

Regards.

Apple Music not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.