Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Option to initiate WiFi sync no longer available from iPhone or iPad with iOS 11.4

I have the ability to sync both my iPhone and iPad with out being connected to my MacBook with little issues when I initiate the sync from my MacBook. I used to be able to also initiate the sync from my iPhone/iPad without going to my MacBook. That option no longer appears in settings. The only thing that shows under General-iTunes Wifi Sync are directions instructing me to connect the device to the computer then selecting the WiFi Sync from there. I found a screen cap from another website of how I was able to Sync before. Not sure if the issue started with iOS 11 or not. Any suggestions? I am assuming that this is an iOS issue since it is the same on all my devices.

User uploaded file

iPhone X, iOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 27, 2018 7:50 PM

3 replies

Option to initiate WiFi sync no longer available from iPhone or iPad with iOS 11.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.