Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can i download the mavericks installer app!

I'm trying to run 10.9 in vmware fusion but i need the app store installer app. I remember upgrading to this OS from mountain lion back when i had my 2009 mac book pro! In late 2014 i brought the 2014 MacBook pro with some of my birthday money, so the mavericks installer doesn't show up in my purchases in the mac app store it only shows the El-captain GM installer.

Any help would be great as to how to get hold of the mavericks app store installer it can't be iso it needs to be the one straight out of the app store from back in 2013.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.5), null

Posted on Jun 27, 2018 6:26 PM

4 replies

Jun 28, 2018 3:57 AM in response to Reel fishing 2

The Mavericks installer app is only available via the Purchased section of the App Store. You will need to login to the App Store using the AppleID you used to install Mavericks on your 2009 MBP. If you have done that and still cannot see it in the Purchased list then you may have chosen to Hide it at some time. Whilst in the App Store click on View in the menubar and then click on View My Account go to Hidden Items and click Manage on the right hand side. Another page will open listing the apps you have chosen to hide, if you see Mavericks there click the Unhide button. It should now display in the Purchased page in the App Store and be available for download.

Where can i download the mavericks installer app!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.