Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos that I send in group messages are not being received. How do I fix the?

In a group message when I send photos they are not being received. How do I fix this?

Posted on Jun 28, 2018 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2018 3:45 PM

deborah176 wrote:

In a group message when I send photos they are not being received. How do I fix this?

Make sure you have MMS turned on in message setting and that you're provisioned by your phone carrier to use MMS.

4 replies

Jun 28, 2018 4:16 PM in response to deborah176

Each individual phone on a carrier account can be provisioned differently. Just because the kids can, doesn't mean your phone is provisioned correctly. Contact your carrier and have them check on your individual phone.

Are these mixed device messages? In other words, are you sending this to iOS and non-iOS devices. Those are handled differently. A mixed message requires cellular data be turned on, whereas a group iMessage just has to have a data connection, either cellular or wi-fi.

My photos that I send in group messages are not being received. How do I fix the?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.