Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FujiX100F uncompressed files still not viewable? Apple support list says it is. Any work around?

I definitely shoot in uncompressed format with my FujiX100F. Apple states I should be able to preview their (RAF) files with the latest iOS version (High Sierra 10.13.5) but I ca't. Any further ideas. Thank you.

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.5), 16GB installed

Posted on Jun 30, 2018 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2018 10:02 AM

On macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 and uncompressed raw files from Fuji X100F can be previewed in Finder, opened in Preview and seen in Photos. Recheck your camera settings. Also make sure that the folder your raw images are in is set to show icon preview. From menubar click View, Show View Options check the Show icon preview box.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2018 10:02 AM in response to rima111

On macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 and uncompressed raw files from Fuji X100F can be previewed in Finder, opened in Preview and seen in Photos. Recheck your camera settings. Also make sure that the folder your raw images are in is set to show icon preview. From menubar click View, Show View Options check the Show icon preview box.

User uploaded file

FujiX100F uncompressed files still not viewable? Apple support list says it is. Any work around?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.