Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ghost alarm deleted but keeps going off

While alarm was ringing, iOS update started. Now iOS update finished and I deleted the alarm. It still going off every weekend 5:30am. How can I truly delete this alarm?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2018 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2018 12:49 PM

Greetings, 3Carnivores!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with an alarm still going off even though you have deleted your alarms and I am happy to help out! To start, please go to the Clock app and tap Bedtime to be sure you do not have an alarm set up there for Bedtime turned on.
Next, if you still have the alarm going off, I recommend you check out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and close the Clock app. Once that is done, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then check to see if you are still noticing the issues.
Let me know the results and take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2018 12:49 PM in response to 3Carnivores

Greetings, 3Carnivores!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have an issue with an alarm still going off even though you have deleted your alarms and I am happy to help out! To start, please go to the Clock app and tap Bedtime to be sure you do not have an alarm set up there for Bedtime turned on.
Next, if you still have the alarm going off, I recommend you check out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and close the Clock app. Once that is done, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch then check to see if you are still noticing the issues.
Let me know the results and take care!

ghost alarm deleted but keeps going off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.