Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

Hi Team

i have created iOS App which customization of youtube ,

so i am accessing stream video from youtube API and playing on the player
 , so now i have upload video app on App Store , but its got rejected one time , and they have given bellow comment on Video stream App

This type of app has been identified as one that may violate one or more of the following App Store Review Guidelines. Specifically,these types of apps often:

1.1.6 - Include false information, features, or misleading metadata.

2.3.0 - Undergo significant concept changes after approval

2.3.1 - Have hidden or undocumented features, including hidden "switches" that redirect to a gambling or lottery website

3.1.1 - Use payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase to unlock features or functionality in the app

4.3.0 - Are a duplicate of another app or are conspicuously similar to another app

5.2.1 - Were not submitted by the legal entity that owns and is responsible for offering any services provided by the app

5.3.4 - Do not have the necessary licensing and permissions for all the locations where the app is used

Before we can continue with our review, please confirm that this app does not violate any of the above guidelines. You may reply to this message inResolution Center or the App Review Information section in App Store Connect to verify this app’s compliance.

so i have also reply on the same resolution center this app does not violate any of the above guidelines,but till now i did not any reply, so i would like to know , what should i need do now, please help me i am stuck 

Thanks

Sadhana

iPhone X, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 2, 2018 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2018 8:34 PM

You might have better luck posting this in Apple's Developer Forums.

Similar questions

2 replies

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.