Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new iphone x about 4 month ago. Suddenly. went my phone in water from my hand and its gone off idont know what happened with it ita water resistance

Iphone x not a water propf

iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1, Iphone x is shit

Posted on Jul 20, 2018 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2018 3:43 PM

The iPhone X is not advertised as waterproof. Only Water resistance to a certain extent.

Submerging in water is highly discouraged, and water damage is not covered by warranty.

About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support

To prevent liquid damage, avoid these:

• Swimming or bathing with your iPhone
  • Exposing your iPhone to pressurized water or high velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and so on
  • Using your iPhone in a sauna or steam room
  • Intentionally submerging your iPhone in water
  • Operating your iPhone outside the suggested temperature ranges or in extremely humid conditions
  • Dropping your iPhone or subjecting it to other impacts
  • Disassembling your iPhone, including removing screws
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2018 3:43 PM in response to amninder140

The iPhone X is not advertised as waterproof. Only Water resistance to a certain extent.

Submerging in water is highly discouraged, and water damage is not covered by warranty.

About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support

To prevent liquid damage, avoid these:

• Swimming or bathing with your iPhone
  • Exposing your iPhone to pressurized water or high velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and so on
  • Using your iPhone in a sauna or steam room
  • Intentionally submerging your iPhone in water
  • Operating your iPhone outside the suggested temperature ranges or in extremely humid conditions
  • Dropping your iPhone or subjecting it to other impacts
  • Disassembling your iPhone, including removing screws

I bought a new iphone x about 4 month ago. Suddenly. went my phone in water from my hand and its gone off idont know what happened with it ita water resistance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.