Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam email

I received the email telling me that my Apple account has been disabled for security reasons. When I contacted Apple support, they confirmed it was spam email and deleted it for me. But it came back the next day and I’ve not been able to delete it. Have tried sending it to “delete” and “junk” but a pop up tells me “this email cannot be moved”. Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to delete it?

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.3

Posted on Jul 23, 2018 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2018 6:16 AM

Does that mean I have been hacked? Is my information in danger? If I delete this email Account will I loss all my saved emails from my Family, registration information and other important emails that I had saved.

9 replies

Aug 2, 2018 9:58 AM in response to Zoniey

Zoniey wrote:

If I delete this email Account will I loss all my saved emails from my Family, registration information and other important emails that I had saved.

That depends on how you have it setup on the iPad. Do you know of a way to check your mailbox with a web browser? If you do, sign in to your mailbox. If all email are still there, you won't lose anything.

Spam email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.