Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my husband and I have both of our iphone numbers under the same email address and apple ID. How can we remove my number? Everytime we disengage my number and we saign back in my number reappears as a reachable number.

my husband and I have both of our iphone numbers under the same email address and apple ID. How can we remove my number? Every time we disengage my number and we sign back in my number reappears as a reachable number.

Posted on Jul 31, 2018 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2018 12:44 PM

The root of your problem is that you are sharing an ID. Don't do that. They are not meant to be shared. All devices signed into the same id are assumed to belong to the same individual and all information will sync across them.

Use Family Sharing instead of sharing an ID.

4 replies

my husband and I have both of our iphone numbers under the same email address and apple ID. How can we remove my number? Everytime we disengage my number and we saign back in my number reappears as a reachable number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.