Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to activate my old phone and it is under activation Lock for one of my kids apple id and no one remembers the user and pass. How can I get around activation lock w/o the ID? I can show I own the phone by serial number linked to my ATT aco

I am trying to activate my old phone and it is under activation Lock for one of my kids apple id and no one remembers the user and pass. How can I get around activation lock w/o the ID? I can show I own the phone by serial number linked to my ATT acount

iPhone 5s

Posted on Aug 4, 2018 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2018 6:44 PM

Tell the Apple ID owner to use Apple's iForgot service or contact their Account Security team, or take the proof of purchase to a physical Apple Store; the people there will decide whether or not it's valid.

(163112)

1 reply

I am trying to activate my old phone and it is under activation Lock for one of my kids apple id and no one remembers the user and pass. How can I get around activation lock w/o the ID? I can show I own the phone by serial number linked to my ATT aco

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.