Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Magic Mouse Worth it?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone on here can shed light on if the Magic Mouse is worth the purchase. I am looking at purchasing it and I don't want to hit the final order button till I get some peoples input on there experiences with using the Magic Mouse. Is it worth it. Should I get it? I see on other sites both good reviews and bad reviews however for all the good ones there are the same amount of bad ones. Can people here shed a light on this product before I finally purchase it.

Thanks

Posted on Aug 5, 2018 1:48 PM

3 replies

Aug 6, 2018 12:00 AM in response to James Panza

It really depends on your personal preference, this mouse is not a real game changer and does not revolutionise the computing world.

I like to use the Apple Magic Mouse 2. A great improvement on the first Magic Mouse, with built in battery and having a lighting connector port to charge.

There are some downsides (i.e. charging port below the device) however this really does not impact my day to day usage of the device.

It works very well with Mac OS X, native gestures and pairing/set up are a breeze. If you are solely using this for Mac OS X this is the right device for you.

Aug 16, 2018 1:41 PM in response to James Panza

Hi All

I got the magic mouse. At first I was not shore about it and if I liked it. Now after using it for a little bit I am getting use to it. I would suggest it to anyone that wants a good working mouse. I also got it to work on my PC however the touch gestures does not work with a PC only with a Mac.

Thanks to everyone for there suggestions and advice

Apple Magic Mouse Worth it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.