Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting 403 Error every time I try to search some something on Google.

I have an iphone 7.

Whenever I try to search for something on Google in safari, I get the following error:

Your client does not have permission to get URL from this server. That's all we know.

This happened after google prompted me to prove I was human by selecting pictures that match the description. I thought that was odd since I've never seen it from google, and after selecting the pictures more just kept popping up, so I closed out safari and opened a new browser. Now, I can't use google to search for anything at all.

Any suggestions? I already restarted my phone and tried clearing history and cache.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.4.1, null

Posted on Aug 7, 2018 10:38 AM

4 replies

Aug 9, 2018 11:10 AM in response to Collin626

I’m also having these problems, I restarted my phone, reset network settings and cleared all browsing data. Something is definitely up with it. It’s either Safari or google. It’s currently working partially. Sometimes pages won’t load all the way or buttons won’t work for me on the page. I’m currently using an IPhone 8 with the 11.4.1 update.

Getting 403 Error every time I try to search some something on Google.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.