Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music won't let me claim my artist ID

When I go to claim an artist ID with apple music, it lets me select my name but then it says no album and I can't do anything else. How do I fix this and create an artist profile!

Posted on Aug 11, 2018 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2018 2:20 PM

Hi imagine3kids,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're trying to set up an Artist ID with Apple Music, but you're running into trouble. I can see why you'd reach out for assistance with this; I'd like to help. I'd recommend that you reach out to iTunes Connect support using this link: iTunes Connect Resources and Help
Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "View Contact Us" for options.

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2018 2:20 PM in response to imagine3kids

Hi imagine3kids,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're trying to set up an Artist ID with Apple Music, but you're running into trouble. I can see why you'd reach out for assistance with this; I'd like to help. I'd recommend that you reach out to iTunes Connect support using this link: iTunes Connect Resources and Help
Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "View Contact Us" for options.

Best Regards.

Apple Music won't let me claim my artist ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.