Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not saving contacts

Hello

Apologies if this has already been asked, I am asking on behalf of my husband.

He is currently using an Iphone 6, he has his own apple id and his own ICloud account too.

His phone on a regular basis backs up to the iCloud, but when you log into iCloud via computer it does not show his current list of contacts. He has back up switched on with his contacts switched on too to be backed up (does that make sense).

His concern is that he uses the phone for work and his contacts list is pretty important, but his phone is going to have to go in for repair and even though it states it has been backed up, it hasn’t. I even tried using the latest backup onto my iPad and still doesnt show recent contact list.

The photos are on for iCloud backup too and these show in the iCloud account.

Is is there something we are doing wrong? Why won’t his contacts back up? in the past we have tried the toggle test with the contacts and it has lost them all, is this something we need to take to the Apple shop for them to look at?

iPhone 6, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 12, 2018 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud not saving contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.