Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble signing in "app store and itunes"

User uploaded file
I'm trying to open the app store and it keeps telling me "can't connect to the app store", so I signed out of "app store and iTunes" setting and tried to sign in again, but It's not signing me in.. I tried every single method in apple support and nothing has changed.. I'm using the latest IOS, the date and time are correct, network connection and wifi is so good, and my apple ID is working I didn't forget the pass or something..

the problem is when the "signing in request" pop-up appear, I write everything right and it tells me that everything is right, but it just disappear and I still signed out, I tried for 20 times.. plz help me guys

[Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 14, 2018 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2018 11:01 PM

By 'tried every single method' you've also tried closing the Settings app via the phone's taskbar, doing a soft-reset/reboot of the phone, tried a different network, contacted Support ?

4 replies

Trouble signing in "app store and itunes"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.