Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Operating sysyem

I spent a lot of money on music creation software logic express 8 and logic pro 9 my brother up dated the operating system and now i cant use the music creation software at all it says not compatible i should get a free update to apple logic pro x or the operating system should work with my software please can future operating system work with my software i recieved some money a few years ago and bought the software i cant afford apple pro x fix this problem in operating system please

Posted on Aug 17, 2018 4:11 PM

2 replies

Aug 17, 2018 7:42 PM in response to chrysostomouthomas

You can check for updates to your software in the Mac App Store, which I'd highly recommend trying first.

If you absolutely must have an older version of macOS, it is possible (but not easy) to go back. Coincidentally, I just posted details on this in another thread:

how to switch back to an older operating system

In your case, be certain you have copies of the apps you require so you can reinstall them, should you choose to roll back to an older version of macOS.

Operating sysyem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.