Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove my expired Visa card?

A few weeks a go I purchased a $50 Visa car (the name brand is vanila visa) and I used up all of the money that was in my Visa card by purchasing something things in one of my apps. And now when I tried to update that one specific app that I paid money for I am unable to update that app. Also I am not able to install//download any new apps either. When I clicked on “View my Apple ID” the buttons to turn on the App Store was sort of grey I guess you could say and I could not turn them on. As much as I tried to remove my Visa Card informo tails off from my payment method, eveytime I try to install a new app I have to sign into “billing information” and it takes me there and says that there was an error and I cannot install or update any of my apps. I hope the Apple Community can help me with this problem.

Posted on Aug 18, 2018 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2018 8:30 PM

Have you tried updating your payment information using this link?

Apple ID payment information - change

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Apple ID without a credit card

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2018 8:30 PM in response to leilanixlo

Have you tried updating your payment information using this link?

Apple ID payment information - change

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Apple ID without a credit card

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

How can I remove my expired Visa card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.