Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes store not working

User uploaded filehello everyone...i have a problem regarding my itunes store..i am from pakistan and i also selected my country/region as pakistan but when i tap on itunes store on my iphone ..it takes me to itunes u...so when i changed my country to UK then itunes store works but when i try to buy a song or something like it says"your account is not valid for the use in the UK store ,you must switch to the pakistani store"

plz help..thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.3

Posted on Aug 20, 2018 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2018 12:15 PM

The store is working correctly. Media (music, films etc.) isn't available from iTunes in Pakistan, so you will only see the iTunes U screen in the iTunes Store app - and you cannot use another country's store, you have to be in a country, and have a billing address there, to use its store. Until if/when Apple start selling music there you will have to get your music from elsewhere e.g. you could copy your CDs via your computer's iTunes

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2018 12:15 PM in response to jamalfsd

The store is working correctly. Media (music, films etc.) isn't available from iTunes in Pakistan, so you will only see the iTunes U screen in the iTunes Store app - and you cannot use another country's store, you have to be in a country, and have a billing address there, to use its store. Until if/when Apple start selling music there you will have to get your music from elsewhere e.g. you could copy your CDs via your computer's iTunes

Itunes store not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.