Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did my iPhone X’s Battery capacity got drastically dropped from 93% to 89% ?

User uploaded file

I’ve bought an iPhone X (64GB) in January .Till the first week of August the battery capacity was 93% but today (24-08-2018) it’s 89%! I’m really scared that it will get reduced to 80 in the next month!!! Could my phone be replaced?

iPhone X, iOS 11.3

Posted on Aug 23, 2018 7:54 PM

3 replies

Aug 25, 2018 1:42 PM in response to SrujithRao

Good afternoon SrujithRao,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand the battery capacity on your iPhone X is currently showing 89%. The resource below will provide the details of a battery replacement program that is in effect through December 31, 2018 if you would like to have an Apple Genius or an Apple Authorized Service Provider inspect your device.
iPhone Battery & Power Repair

A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions. The one-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers battery service for a charge. Learn more about charge cycles.

Take care.

Why did my iPhone X’s Battery capacity got drastically dropped from 93% to 89% ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.