Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music downloads on iPhone don't show up on mac

iCloud Music Library is enabled on my iPhone. I do not see "music" in the iCloud preferences on my mac. Is this the issue?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)

Posted on Aug 25, 2018 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2018 12:51 PM

To download songs and playlists from Apple Music to your Library in iTunes on your Mac, you must activate iCloud Music Library. iTunes on the computer also has a preference setting for that (which also merges (uploads) local files). When the Library is shared across devices that way, then you may download songs from that Library to each device (up to the device limit).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2018 12:51 PM in response to drtune

To download songs and playlists from Apple Music to your Library in iTunes on your Mac, you must activate iCloud Music Library. iTunes on the computer also has a preference setting for that (which also merges (uploads) local files). When the Library is shared across devices that way, then you may download songs from that Library to each device (up to the device limit).

Apple music downloads on iPhone don't show up on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.