Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant download album that I have purchased

For some reason I can't download the album The World Is Yours by Rich The Kid. I have the album in my itunes but there are only four songs in the album when I know I purchased the whole album, it even has the digital artwork in it. I already tried going to purchased to see if it was there or not and it wasn't. Then I went to my purchase history and found the purchase. It was for the whole album and I have the codes and everything but I still can't download it. I searched for it on the itunes store and the album showed up that I have not purchased it when I basically have the recipt that I did. Even the four songs I do have, show up on the itunes store as not purchased. I tried to redownload it on both my PC and IPhone 8 but nothing Does anyone know what is wrong or what I can do to fix this?

iPhone 8, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 25, 2018 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2018 10:53 PM

If the version of the album that you bought is still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries since buying it, it should show for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

If it doesn't show check to see if you've hidden it from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

But if the album that you bought has been removed from the store, or if you've moved countries, you won't be able to redownload it, you will have to copy it back from your backup of your downloads/computer.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2018 10:53 PM in response to axel_namzegud

If the version of the album that you bought is still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries since buying it, it should show for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support

If it doesn't show check to see if you've hidden it from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

But if the album that you bought has been removed from the store, or if you've moved countries, you won't be able to redownload it, you will have to copy it back from your backup of your downloads/computer.

Cant download album that I have purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.