Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment method is declined

I need to update a few apps on my phone, but the App Store asks for me to update my payment information. After submitting the information, it says my payment method was declined, please enter valid payment method information. I have tried checking if I had any unpaid balances and one of the apps I downloaded has been pending since Aug, 09. On the top of that page, it tells me my payment method can't be authorized and tapping on it will lead me back to my billing info page.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2018 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2018 8:27 PM

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2018 8:27 PM in response to edsaucin

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

My payment method is declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.