Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S wont turn on or charge

I lost my charger a few nights ago and my phone eventually died. When my phone was dead it wasn't displaying any battery symbol but I just thought my phone was drained and thought nothing of it. I left it dead overnight until I found my charger the next morning and the phone would not charge at all, didn't even display the battery symbol when a phone is dead. I've left it on charge overnight for two nights now and its showing no indication of charging and isn't turning on at all even after trying a hard reset, soft reset and even trying to put it into iTunes to restore. My phone is completely unresponsive, please help xx

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2018 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2018 1:14 PM

If you get no help reading this support guide:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

you battery could have reached the critical point of its life, or your charging port needs to be serviced.

Have your device inspected at your most convenient Apple Store:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2018 1:14 PM in response to simmyxo

If you get no help reading this support guide:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

you battery could have reached the critical point of its life, or your charging port needs to be serviced.

Have your device inspected at your most convenient Apple Store:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iPhone 6S wont turn on or charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.