Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visible Water Under my screen Iphone 7

It still functional though. Can this damage my phone? Or this will evaporate later on? I'm using iOS 11.4.11 capacity of 128 GB. I soaked it in water, after it dried of for about two hours and charged it. After charging I saw water marks on my screen. I tried turning it off and soaking it with silica gel.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2018 8:45 PM

4 replies

Aug 29, 2018 1:14 PM in response to indayel

Hello indayel,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities and asking about your iPhone 7. At this point, I believe it is best to have your device checked at an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store.

This article talks about the water resistance of devices: About splash, water, and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support

If a repair is necessary, this article discusses that liquid damage isn't covered by the Apple one-year limited warranty, but may be covered another way. Please ask the service provider your options once they check the device: Liquid damage to iPhone or iPod isn't covered by warranty - Apple Support

Use this link to find a service provider in your area: Apple - Find Locations

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Visible Water Under my screen Iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.