Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Telephone Technical Support for new MacBook Pro

I have purchased a new MacBook Pro, but my Telephone Technical Support is showing expired on coverage portal of apple. Is it ok?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on Aug 29, 2018 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2018 10:18 PM

I would just call Apple phone support and ask them that question—

Under the original warranty you get 90 days of phone suppport

Apple Complimentary Support

Get phone support for a device that’s out of warranty - Apple Support

Holds true in the USA, Private, second or third party sellers will have there own policies and own in country coverage.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2018 10:18 PM in response to nitish3

I would just call Apple phone support and ask them that question—

Under the original warranty you get 90 days of phone suppport

Apple Complimentary Support

Get phone support for a device that’s out of warranty - Apple Support

Holds true in the USA, Private, second or third party sellers will have there own policies and own in country coverage.

Aug 29, 2018 10:10 PM in response to nitish3

That is the explanation. Apple starts the warranty period when the product is shipped to the reseller, so it has been there for more than 90 days. It will be easy: you need to contact Apple, explain the situation, and ask if they want you to send them a copy of your purchase receipt. The warranty period will then be adjusted to your actual purchase date.

Telephone Technical Support for new MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.