Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double space key press randomly on Macbook Pro 2018

I just bought the new MacBook 2018 13 inch a week ago everything else working awesomely only issue with me is that sometime when i press space bar once but it pressed twice randomly it doesn't happen every time but sometime it does idk how to fix it if you guys have any idea to fix this thing as i am coming from Windows so no idea of MacOS. P.S this time when i was writing this it never happened once 🤔

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, 4 TBT3), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Sep 1, 2018 4:32 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 7, 2018 7:10 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

Well i did lower them and it's working bit fine not totally fine tho. Yeah it's under warranty but i live in Pakistan so we don't have any official Apple store for doing anything to this i need to send this thing to Dubai and than idk how many days they will take to fix it. DO you think it can be a hardware issue ? as i bought this laptop just because of 3rd Gen Butterfly keyboard or i could have went for Macbook Pro 2017.

Double space key press randomly on Macbook Pro 2018

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.