Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing playlists from Mac iTunes to iPhone

I'm finding it impossible to sync the playlists I have created on my Mac to my iPhone. I can sync all the music, but the playlists won't transfer. It seems to be related to my Mac selecting to transfer only the playlists from 'this computer' rather than the playlists on my library. I wasn't even aware of two libraries. When I select the iPhone icon in the top left of the iTunes screen, the only playlists it will transfer are the playlists from 'this computer' and not my iTunes library.

Can anyone help?

User uploaded file

Posted on Sep 3, 2018 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2018 1:44 AM

I take it you have more than one computer on your network. This Computer would be the iTunes library stored on the computer your device is connected to. You're accessing the other library remotely. You can only sync with the local library. See Move your iTunes library to a new computer if you want to move the library from one computer to the other.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2018 1:44 AM in response to Hebairt

I take it you have more than one computer on your network. This Computer would be the iTunes library stored on the computer your device is connected to. You're accessing the other library remotely. You can only sync with the local library. See Move your iTunes library to a new computer if you want to move the library from one computer to the other.

tt2

Syncing playlists from Mac iTunes to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.